New Maintenance feature for IntesisHome
We explain you the best way to save money and energy with the new maintenance feature of IntesisHome.
Lowering the energy consumption is becoming one of the main goals in any company and home, to save money on utility bills and to protect the environment. Keeping the AC unit in a good shape is one of the best ways, so in IntesisHome we work hard to make sure we put in your hands all tools you need to make this possible.
These are some of the functionalities offered by IntesisHome for AC unit maintenance:
IntesisHome system is capable of reading the error messages generated by the connected AC units.
We show this error messages in our interfaces by marking the device control icon with a red exclamation mark.
If the user clicks that exclamation mark the error message will be showed.
The system counts the real amount of hours the AC is ON and, basing on the AC manufacturer indications, it is possible to set up counters to know when the filters should be cleaned or a periodic maintenance is required. Once the timer reaches the time set, a notification will be showed in our system..
The user can get notifications in 3 different ways, and all of them are completely configurable.
- An email to the primary user.
- An email can be sent to a list of up to 5 users.
- A push notification to the primary user.
Until now, once the notification was read and the action needed was taken, the information disappeared from the system so the user could not see them any longer. From now on, and thanks to the Maintenance module, all these actions will be automatically recorded and available at any time. The new Maintenance feature gives you the chance to see all maintenance notifications given by the AC units within your installations on the same dashboard.
You will find this new functionality on the Maintenance icon located in the main control panel.
Once inside the Maintenance module all devices will be showed in the left-hand side, ordered by Facility and Zone based in our configuration. Depending on what we select the table shown will change.
1. Selecting a device, the notifications related to that device will populate the table with the following values:
- Start: The date and the time when the notification prompted. The value will be showed in the Timezone where the device is placed.
- End: The date and the time when the notification disappears.
- Type: an image will show the notification type.
- Description: A description of the notification showed.
2. Selecting a zone like “FIRST FLOOR”, for example, errors of all devices in that area will populate the table.
To differentiate what error goes with what machine a new column named Device will appear.
3. Selecting a facility like “HOME”, for instance, all errors given by the devices on that facility will be showed.
To differentiate what error goes with what machine two new columns will appear; Zone and Device.
All these notifications can be filtered by notification type and, of course, exported to a CSV file so you can easily work on them using excel or any text editor.
IntesisHome users already had the right information, right when it happens, so they could make the right decision. With the release of this new feature, we want to move one step forward giving the users the chance to consult anytime and anywhere the actions taken for the correct functioning of their AC unit.
We hope this functionality help our users to save energy by keeping the units working the best way possible. Enjoy!