The universal controller offers compatibility with thousands of AC models.
It only requires an Indoor Unit that has an IR receiver working with a standard Wireless Remote Controller.
For: RAC, PAC, VRF
This is how IntesisHome control your Air Conditioner
The Universal IntesisHome device is equipped with an IR receiver allowing it to receive any command you sent using your standard wireless remote controller and updating the changes in our app and web. That means you can use the IntesisHome solution and the Manufacturer wireless remote controller together without problems.
HOW TO INSTALL
1. Put the IntesisHome universal controller on the wall and if it is near the AC it can feed on it and reduce the visible cables.
2. Put it anywhere in the room and it will connect by infrared to the AC. Follow the instructions and start it up in just a few minutes.
5 VDC 0.2A NEC Class 2 or Limited Power Source (LPS) and SELV rated Power supply (included in the box).
IntesisHome device 76g.
CE conformity to EMC directive and Low-voltage directive. Compliant with RoHS directive. This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules.
PC (V-2)+ABS (V-0, 5VB) plastics.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE BOX
– IntesisHome Universal Controller.
– Power supply (EU, UK, US, AU heads).
– Power connection additional cable.
– Installation manual & Warranty document.
– Rubber dampers.
IntesisHome offers compatibility for any Air Conditioner and Heat Pump model in
CAN’T FIND THE BRAND OF YOUR AC?
If your AC unit model doesn’t appear in this list, you can contact us so we can suggest you the best way to make it work.